Paint Code

Is LA5U a correct paint code? (navy blue?)... I need to pickup some paint in this color... how easy is it to get, does anybody know? In Canada obviously... would CDN T have it?

Reply to
Chris

dnotes

goto your dealer

8 for the touchup, 11 for the spray bomb
Reply to
Mike

Autoparts stores often have universal paint systems. For ~$16Cn + tax you get exactly the original colour, pearl, metallic,...and the spray can is bigger than Can tire. Colour may fade over time with the sun. Compatible primer and clear coats are required. My '95 dark green (forgot the fancy name) Passat wagon looks great with 5-6 hours of rust busting then window tinting. The colour match paint was virtually flawless, though I am no factory robot. Those paint numbers sound correct (right format).

Reply to
tom v