PDR Paintless Dent Repair

Does PDR work? Can you tell it's been done? Any possibility of the dent returning? How are your experiences?

Reply to
Jeff & Carol

I just got my parents from auction a 2003 s-10 crew that was in a hail storm. It had a total of $1800 and with me and the used car manager going over it we didn't see a sign it was repaired. Saying this had it not had a bed liner it might have been noticeable.

Reply to
John

I had it done on a 03 Cavalier after someone wasn't watching what they were doing and gave the passenger door a very noticeable ding. $75 and 10 minutes later, the ding was completely gone!

Matt

Reply to
Scholar779

Where can I get more information about PDR and local companies that offer this service.

Thx !!!

Reply to
Peter

PDR Paintless Dent Repair

I've never had it done but in our area (Central PA), a local auto glass installer advertises it.

****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveninces attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Reply to
Rich B