PDR Paintless Dent Repair

Does PDR work? Can you tell it's been done? Any possibility of the dent returning? How are your experiences?

I just got my parents from auction a 2003 s-10 crew that was in a hail storm. It had a total of $1800 and with me and the used car manager going over it we didn't see a sign it was repaired. Saying this had it not had a bed liner it might have been noticeable.

I had it done on a 03 Cavalier after someone wasn't watching what they were doing and gave the passenger door a very noticeable ding. $75 and 10 minutes later, the ding was completely gone!
Matt
Where can I get more information about PDR and local companies that offer this service.
Thx !!!

PDR Paintless Dent Repair

installer advertises it.
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveninces attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~