Re: GM sell Subaru to Toyota

Perhaps if Toyota, Subaru and other Japanese automaker stop using their

> design teams in California, they can produce much nicer looking cars. > Otherwise, they will be making those yucky styles like HHR, Pontiac > Aztek, shoe style PT Cruiser, flat face 300M, Honda element, etc.

You have a good point. Some of the stylist in California just want to make a "different" styling point. However the Japanese stylists are not in my good book. The current Subaru Outback and Forester look nicely styled to me. The Tribeca, ugh, but what OK for the box it is.

Reply to
Spam Hater

A lot of it is very subjective. I like the late-90's early-00's Outback. Nice, functional, rounded but not too much.

I also am a big fan of the WRX sedan. Nice low profile family car look with great performance. No sense attracting more attention than necessary.

I can't stand the "hamstermobile" look.

Reply to
Jim Stewart