Hey Toyota, why can't you sell Toyotas in Europe?

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

You know where I can get a pair of socks like this guy has?

FatterDumber& Happier Moe
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Reply to
Conscience

Who's gonna buy a Toyota having so many choices in Europe...

Even the Czech Republic has more choices.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Did you notice the hottie pushing the baby stroller? She's got the hots for him. I think it was the socks.

Reply to
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

That reminds me of someone I knew years ago that said his driving a Saab 900 got him chicks.

A Saab.

Reply to
Conscience
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Do you think Dutch girls who are proud of their bikes will wet their panties when the see an American cowboy in SUV?

I think it's all a matter of perspective.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Why can't we have a road system like in Germany where there's room for the super fast and super slow, like cyclists?

Not super fast all the time, just in certain areas, where the SUVs are restricted to 70 miles, and where we enforce the passing lanes?

Is that something so smart that only the Germans can accomplish? Are we doomed with IDIOCRACY?

Good movie, by the way.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Nope. I think anyone thinking their choice of vehicle will attract a rational member of the opposite sex is an idiot.

Reply to
Conscience

Fortunately for car companies, rationality is rarely in the same ballpark as attraction.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto

Pretty much what I implied. ;-)

After all, herpes infects approximately 1/3 of our population.

Reply to
Conscience

In message , FatterDumber& Happier Moe writes

Then the people who buy them are just plain dumb.

Reply to
Clive
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

I'd guess that some do, and others actually need one.

Depends on their actual needs, of which I have no idea. You?

Reply to
Conscience
Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Look at this list of "car of the year" nominations and count the ones you can find in America...

Perhaps the Citroen Picasso is the most unique.