Replacement rotors - 02 Impala

My 02 Impala vibrates when braking at around 55mph. Assuming that the front rotors will need to be replaced (turned once under warranty already due to
vibration) at the next brake job, what is a good replacement? I'm looking for something better than oem, but I don't need slotted/vented etc. for this daily driver car. Any recommendations? Thanks.

I just threw a set of Chinese Imports on my '02 Monte Carlo and they seem to work just fine. Name brand was "wearever", from Advance Auto Parts however the same rotors are marketed under several brands. Cost about 35.00 per rotor. I put them on... worked real fine.
fwiw
Peter

Thanks. I'll keep those in mind when the time comes.