Saturn group

I was wondering if there is a group for Saturn owners, since it is part of the Saturn family!!!
'97 saturn sl2 owner and loving it!!

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:46:47 GMT, "Fred Schneider"

rec.autos.makers.saturn
I'm assuming that the second part of your sentence is in relation to it being part of the GM family.... Just a thought.