Are Saturn owners mostly democrats?

All the Saturn owners I know are supporting Kerry. It is an admittedly small sample (5), but I find it interesting.

Reply to
Dildo Buggins

Not wild about the choices. Trouble with elections is that no matter who you vote for, you always wind up with a politician. Been a lifelong Republican but even so, see Bush as the better of the two. Just my $0.02 worth and hopefully the election will be decided this time by Wednesday.

Reply to
Oppie

I haven't seen the correlation with Saturn ownership I have with other brands....

Volvos are largely driven by Democrats

Ford F-150s largely by Republicans.

IBM is used largely by the GOP

Apple / Mac largely by Dems.

Budweiser - Reps

Michelob - Dems

Chardonnay - Elephants

Merlot - Donkeys

Don't mean to flame anyone here. Just my perception. I think it's dangerous to categorize people...these are merely meant as meaningless generalizations and certainly don't apply to everyone.

I'm a right leaning Saturn owner, for example, who enjoys a nice merlot...

Reply to
Barry Schnoor

That may be the point of causality.

Reply to
anonymous

Owned SL, LS voted Bush (unfortunately), Badnarik (fortunately. see badnarik.org) Own PC and Apple. Drank Michy and Bud.

And Volvo is owned by Ford.

Reply to
anonymous

I voted Bush.