sick blazer

my blazer has multi problem it quit on me one night. the next day i tried to find out what the problem was. i changed the distrib. cap with rotor button, marduel, ign. coil, knock, map, throttle, and idle sensor. i
notice something the fuel pump wasn't on. so i change it, but it still dosent come on with the ing. switch. so i ran a junction wire to see wil it come on. it did, but the blazer still would not crank. it would sputter like it want to start, then just turn over. mind you plenty fire comming through the system. is their any other problem other than what i have done that i have missed. what could it be. some one help me please???????????
What year, which engine, any modifications, etc?