Start Problem 98 LeSabre

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> My 1998 LeSabre has on three occasions failed to engage the starter.&nbsp;
I believe its your starter ...Do you have voltage to it...If you do tap it with a hammer if it starts you need a new starter...Usually when its a passlock problem the fuel will be shut of thus not allowing the car to start not blocking power to the starter....It will crank but wount start...Test your starter Steve C