2000 LeSabre - Raising and Supporting Vehicle

I need to do a front brake job on my 2000 LeSabre. I see jacking points along the sides of the vehicle, though I would like to raise the vehicle from some other point and support the vehicle from these two points, so that I can pull the rotors and get them machined at the same time. Any assistance is appreciated. Joe

Reply to
Joe Guarino

I generally jack under the steel support bar nder the radiator and put the jack stands behind the A arms, on that tiny little trace of steel next to the unibody.

Owners manual may have jacking location points shown.

Good Luck.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face