Where is my Power Steering Reservoir

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I think I might need some power steering fluid. Where the hell is the reservoir. I have looked all over that engine and I can't find it anywhere. Think I know were the pump is, but my
Haines book is of no use to me.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jeff
If it's anything like my mom's 2000 Regal (3.8 L engine), it's buried in the belt system. Yeah, looks like it's attached to the pump and there's no long tube for the dipstick/fill, it's just a cap on the reservior...
On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:42:28 -0400, "Jeff Bulach"

Jeff Bulach wrote:

You have to reach your hand way down over the back of the engine, and I would do it while the engine is cold. You have to reach past the two heater hoses and it's easy to burn your arm. You will feel the reservoir cap.
Ian