With so many toyota lovers on the gm newsgroup I wanted to post this

Page 2 of 2
I don't buy it. I have two Lexi and I KNOW that Lexus dealers live in fear of getting a bad customer feedback in the surveys that Lexus sends out.
Your story is not made of whole cloth.
If you were talking about non-Lexus dealers, even a Toyota dealer, I could buy it (maybe), but not a Lexus shop.

You can believe whatever you choose. ;)
mike hunt

True enough. Some people believe in Santy Clause, for example. Most out-grow it.