With so many toyota lovers on the gm newsgroup I wanted to post this

GM loses more money on their vehicles annually in the US than does Toyota, or any other foreign manufacture for that matter..

Reply to
Gosi

My wife actually wanted to buy a Toyota Camry at one time, back in 94. We went to our local dealer, which at that time sold Buick, Pontiac, GMC, and Toyota. We test drove a Camry, LeSabre and Bonneville. After driving them she decided on the Bonneville SSEi, which rode better and had many more features than the others for about the same money as the less equipped Camry. I can remember her saying the Camry just sounded and felt cheap during the test drive. We have replaced the alternator a few times but it has been a great car. We still have the SSEi with over 170,000 miles although it's just kind of an extra car.

Reply to
gnman

GM actually went slightly into the black during the first quarter 2006. Some analysts still see them as being deeply in trouble, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reply to
<HLS