NA lovers need to see this

That Silver NA car is a stunner.... the paint job is just awesome.. add all the other aftermarket changes.. and what a car !!!

I know the Mark 3 is fab - but maybe a bit girly ? I will get another NA once I save up the pennies. Somebody recently wrote off my '91 Roadster - my baby. Gone but not forgotten. Picture attached of damage and picture attached of my Baby when she was purring like a kitten months previously. Zoom Zoom ! John MX-5 OC UK

Reply to
john.masterton