04 Accord AC/CD display panel

Gotta love that Accord...better mileage than my other ride, an 05 MINI. Last week the display panel for CD/AC/fan in the upper part of the console went dark; fuses look good and I can still see the display if I
look close enough....anyone else experienced this?
breeze wrote:

Somebody else posted about this here earlier today. Look at the thread with subject "2004 or 2005 Honda Accords".