Accord AC problem

This is a follow up to an earlier post about AC not working. A few thought that it might have been normal, that it was shutting off to protect from freeze up. I know now that it is definitely not a normal situation. 2 days in a row the AC worked perfect. I drove it to work those 2 days and ran some errands at lunch time and after work. Worked perfect, Froze me out of the car! Yesterday morning it worked going to work. When I left for lunch it didn't work at all and drove it all the way back home and it never worked. Any ideas?

Brian

Reply to
Shredder

Define "not working" - does the blower fan come on? Does the heater work? Can you hear the A/C clutch cycling on and off? Have you checked your radiator fan to see if it's running?

Reply to
Bubba