06 in dash changer specs?

I have an 06 accord and was wondering if anyone knows who makes teh in dash changer. I have the navigation system (not sure if the nav and non-nav use
the same CD changer or not) was wondering who make sit, and was also wondering the specs on it (mainly frequency response, and wattage as well as the ohms it's putting out) I've been searching everywhere but can't seem to find this info. thanks
-Nick
I belive it is made by panasonic or pioneer or could even be clarion