Need assistance replacing my cracked Windshield!

Guys

I need assistance with replacing my cracked windshield. Please provide me a company you guys trust and is economical. I live in DE and I have a 1997 Honda Civic EX Sedan.

thanks in advance. SK

Reply to
SK

"Safelite" did my 91 Civic's recently for $221. It's a mobile company. I called late on Friday night and they booked me for 1 PM the next day. Guy was gone within 45 minutes. They tell you up front on the phone the cost (or maybe it was an estimate).

People have posted that it can be done for between $100 and $200 in some areas. I would shop around a bit.

Please provide

DE and I have

Reply to
Elle

The last windshield we had replaced was through Safelite. We got a quote through the national number and they arranged it with our local shop - they even knew if the windshield (for our 2002 Prius) was in stock. The total cost was right at $300 US, as opposed to the Toyota price of $700 for the glass alone, and the work was done in the parking lot where my wife works.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

As most have been saying, safelite is national and they will do it in your parking lot at work. $230 for a 2004 accord.

Reply to
L Alpert

Thankyou for your responses. I repaired a chip in my '04 Honda Accord last year for free thro Safelite (thro my Insurance co). I live in PA and work in DE and realized it would be cheaper in DE. The website quoted $208 in DE and $264 in PA. Safelite would do it at my work place tomorrow.

Reply to
SK