Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A/C Evacuation and Recharge
What's the world coming to when the dealer is cheaper than the also-rans... I have a 99 Civic, need an Evac and Recharge on the A/C system... Called Goodyear... Firestone, a plethora of local...

Pro and Cons - Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord vs Nissan Altima
I am looking to buy a car. What do you guys think is better. I am looking at 2007s. I figure this is the time to get a decent discounted vehicle. I want a manual.
30
30

JDM ENGINES
Anyone have experience buying a jdm motor from japan and happy?
3
3

96 civic aftermarket remote lock- door mechanism now needs the handle lifted to lock
Does anyone know how to switch the door mechanism to where the door handle doesn't need to be lifted to lock. The driver door no longer locks when I use the remote, so I took off the panel, thinking I...

98 Accord with Engine light code P1456
My car got the engine light code P1456. It has been cleared for 3 times but it still come back on. I bought a new gas cap from deler, but it still on. The local shop checked about this code for me, he...
5
5

94 accord has no power
i have a 94 accord i have no power goin through my car but my horn still works and brake light and hazerd lights i was wondering if anyone can tell me what it could be
4
4

FA: 2004 Honda Odyssey (no reserve)

How much to replace 2001 Honda CR/V Catalytic Converter
Two separate Honda dealers have diagnosed a failed catalytic converter on my daughter's 2001 Honda CR/V. One wants $1,100 to fix it. The other simply says, "Thousands." The catalytic converter needs...
7
7

heated power mirrors
I just saw (according to the 2008 EX model has heated (outside) power mirrors. I don't know if any 2007 or earlier models have this option but assuming they do, does anyone have experience with this...
11
11

1990 Honda Accord - drivers side power window stuck
1990 Honda Accord - drivers side power window stuck Is there a website that tells how to get to the switches and motor, and how to determine the problem ? Thanks Gene W
2
2

civic vti brake rattle
hi guys thanks for the help on my other issue got a new one to pick your brains with, recently i ve noticed a rattle from my rear brakes on exploring all the bushes and replacing them!!!! i found that...
8
8

CD player issue
Hi there, My car is Honda Civic 2005 VP, coupe, has about 36 K on it. A few days ago, my CD player quits working. Situation: I put my music CD into the slot. It took the CD then appeared "CD load" on...
1
1

Epic Tuning 400HP D16Z6 powered Real Time 4WD EF hatch
My buddy's from at Epic Tuning ...As some of you remember we had a '91 EF hatch with a stock Z6 engine making 375whp @ 24psi. At this power level it ran 11.41 @121MPH. Since then we had turned it up...

Ball Joints: How to Tell if they are bad ?
I'm getting some 'thunks' from my 2001 Civic EX front suspension, usually when shifting between 1-2 and 2-3 , and also when the front tires hit an obstacle that causes a front-to-back impact vs. and...
14
14

2007 Honda Civic Questions?
1. Where is the final assembly point for Honda Civic coupes sold in the US? (Dealer was clueless on this one.) 2. How long should I wait to change the oil the first time. Is there a problem with...