1997 HONDA ACCORD 4DR SE factory Alarm Help

Hi there, Recenly i have purchased 1997 Honda Accord SE, i though for all this time that my car doesnt have alarm, but all of the suddent yesterday i
just went off. I got the a269zua106 keyless,with which i lock/unlock my car. I tried lockin with the car with it and then manualy open the car and alarm wasnt triggered. I want to know how to set up the alarm, and how to make everything work. Im just totaly lost here, maybe there is some kind of a sequence over my a269zua106 that i dont know of?
Thanks in advance.
"Marcoy" wrote: > Hi there, > Recenly i have purchased 1997 Honda Accord SE, i though for > all this time that my car doesnt have alarm, but all of the > suddent yesterday i just went off. I got the a269zua106 > keyless,with which i lock/unlock my car. I tried lockin with > the car with it and then manualy open the car and alarm wasnt > triggered. I want to know how to set up the alarm, and how to > make everything work. Im just totaly lost here, maybe there is > some kind of a sequence over my a269zua106 that i dont know > of? > > Thanks in advance.
Is it possible no one is willing to asnwer me ? :S