440 - factory fitted alarm

Hi I've recently bought a Volvo 440 GLi 1.8, which has what appears to be a factory-fitted alarm (I think). Does anybody know if this model came with an alarm as standard, and if so, what type/brand it was? It has no markings on whatsoever. I have the security override key for the alarm, but presume I need a 'plip' or something to get it working? Thanks David

Reply to
David