2000 Accord EXV6 - Dash board lights problem

The four open door, and open trunk dashboard lights, brake and battery lights on my dashboard all lit up for a few brief seconds while at a stop in
city traffic and then again while on the highway.
I checked the manual and didn't find anything there indicating that this is a failure indicator, so I'm wondering if something is really wrong, but electrical problems at dealership prices terrify me. Any ideas?
So far everything seems to work fine.
Thanks,
Mac
Anytime lights come on, you need to pay attention. Did you happen to have your belts replaced a little while back?
a similar thing happened to me, the problem was that a mounting point for the alternator cracked and just gave a tiny bit of slack, but in my case, they were on constantly. I also had an SRS light, seatbelt and "BRAKE" light glowing.
It might be a good idea to have your electrical system checked. Most parts stores will check it for free, granted I can't think of the store names now.

Thanks guys, this gives me a point of reference when I talk with my mechanic.
Since my post, none of the lights I listed have come back on. However, the SRS lamp lit up on start, as it's suposed to, then flashed again.
Best,
Mac

snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net says...

I agree with the other poster who recommended having the electrical system checked. The same symptoms your describe happened with my 99 EXV6, and I wound up having the alternator replaced.
Dave