2002-2006 CRV rear diff fluid replacement TSB

What's the record on getting this service covered by warranty?
Is there a new, lower replacement interval? (Was "90,000 miles".)

Ask your dealer.
This particular service falls under the normal warranty, but if you're nice you can get it done well outside the warranty period.
The TSB does not specify a new replacement interval.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On 9/5/07 9:42 PM, in article Xns99A2E6D966D00tegger@207.14.116.130,

The maintenance schedule in the owner's manual on my 2006 CRV specifies a 30,000 mile change interval. No indication that it is a warranty item. Its listed as a maintenance item.

But there is in fact a TSB on this thing.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On 9/6/07 6:20 AM, in article Xns99A34A716F363tegger@207.14.116.130,

I was just replying to the OP's question of whether there was a new lower replacement interval with the info from my owners manual. Didn't mean to confuse the issue about the TSB.

I'm interested in more info on the TSB. Is there a link for this or a number to search on?
Iowna Uass wrote:

http://www.in.honda.com/Rjanisis/pubs/SB/A07-024.PDF

Yep.
Go here: http://search.ebscohost.com / Login with username lib and password access Choose "Auto Repair Reference Center" from menu at left.
Navigate to your car.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
E Meyer wrote:

2005 Owners Manual states 60k/4 yr interval, while the Service History book states 90k.
News wrote:

Here is what the TSB says about that:
" WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
In warranty: The normal warranty applies. Operation Number: 2191N7 Flat Rate Time: 1.1 hours Failed Part: P/N 41011-PNZ-307 H/C 7363658 Defect Code: 08103 Symptom Code: 04216 Skill Level: Repair Technician
Out of warranty: Any repair performed after warranty expiration may be eligible for goodwill consideration by the District Parts and Service Manager or your Zone Office. You must request consideration, and get a decision, before starting work."
To you the customer this means take your car to the dealer and ask them to find out.
John Horner wrote:

Been there, done that.
Dealer can't read, or has a reading comprehension deficit.
News wrote:

Then I would try another dealer. You don't need to get service done at the same place you bought your car.
John Horner wrote:

I don't. Thanks.