2003 Accord Console "Buzz"

We have a 2003 Accord with two sounds coming from the console, I hope someone might be able to tell me what they are.
1. At certain speeds, we can hear a metal "Buzz" that I think is coming from
below the console. It seems like I a while back I saw something about early 03 Accords having this problem, but I don't know what it is, or if there is a TSB out on it.
2. From time to time (I have not figured out what affects this, temperature, humidity, etc.) there is a rubber squeak coming from around the shifter knob/ac outlet area of the console. You can also hear it if your knee pushes against the console. Any Ideas or TSB's on this one as well?
Any help is appreciated. If you get on the right road at the right speed on a trip, one or both of these problems can just about drive you crazy!
Thanks for your help!
-Peyton
CIDW wrote:

I fixed one of these sounds on my '03 Accord by lifting up the front edge of the silver/plastic trim plate which surrounds the shift indicators in the console. Then I pushed a sliver of foam rubber tape under that front edge and pushed it back down. Fixed the problem!
Another annoying noise was a rattle in the trunk. This I finally fixed by slitting some vinyl tubing and putting said slit tubing over each of the trunk lid support torsion bars. Now no more trunk rattle.
In both cases the dealer was useless in trying to fix these rattles.
I HATE buzzes and rattle in a car.
John