water leak under 2003 Honda Accord

Hi, I have a 2003 Honda Accord and today I noticed water leaking under the car between the driver's and passenger's seat. The engine was hot from driving but the water was cold with no color at all - it was plain old water. I drove over no puddles and I was not running the AC so it can't be condesation. Does anyone have any thoughts on what to look at? If it's the water pump, wouldn't the water be hot? Thanks

Reply to
pleaseexplaintome

Are you *sure* that the AC wasn't on? Some climate control settings actually use the AC in a way that's not always obvious. If it is an automatic climate control, it's even more likely.

-phaeton

Reply to
phaeton