2003 Honda Accord CL7 - Remote Key Required

I recently purchased a used 2003 Honda Accord but it came only with keyless entry option and without a remote key. I am desperately looking for someone who can advise me whether a remote key can be
bought from some dealer. Would appreciate all the help I can get on this issue.
RuzBub wrote:

I've used these guys before.....
http://www.streetkeys.com/products/default.asp
You can compare the price/effort needed to use them vs. the dealer cost.

You can readily buy new remotes from any Honda dealer. The remote must be programmed though.
There is a "chicken dance" that you can perform to program the new remote if you want to do it yourself and save any programming charge you may be faced with.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ