2006 Honda Civic Sedan

Anyone bought a new Civic, and did you pay sticker, or would they negotiate.
Thanks
Tom

twfsa wrote:

How many more times are you going to ask this?
Ever try using Google to find answers?
From what I have heard, there isn't much negotiating room right now since it's a new model and demand is apparently very high.
I posted this 2 days ago, did not see it posted to the news group.
There fore I figured that there may be a problem with my configuration.
Tom