2007 Accord SE-111,000kms

Hi experts, recently, (within the past two weeks), I purchased a 2007 Accord SE. The car is equipped with the 2.4litre 4-cyl engine. I bought the car from a small dealership, but took the car to a Honda
dealership to have checked out, before purchase. The car was given a clean bill of health and a clean carfax.
Today, I had the car undercoated, and before going in, was 100%. After the undercoating was complete, I took the car home and had no problems. After 30 mins, I took the car again to do some errands and noticed an intermittent grinding noise coming from the passenger side of the car. It was almost as if one of the discs warped and the pad was rubbing on that spot. After further inspection, I noticed that there is some of the undercoat on the face of the rim, but I couldn't really see if it was on the disc itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After taking the wheel off and doing some investigating, I found it to be a bent rotor shield...the undercoaters must have bumped it or snagged it in the process...I'll know for next time I guess...