Accord 2007 vs 2008

Does anyone have any information on what the Accord 2008 redesign will include? Specifically will VSA (stability assist) be available on the I4 models? Any teaser looks at what the car design will look like?

Thanks Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

Goodyear F1 GS D3 in summer and Dunlop Wintersport M3 in winter are worthwhile stability assistants. But that won't deter people from buying electronic crap I suppose.

Reply to
Body Roll