2007 Acura TL Type S

I have been driving this car for about a month but I notice I am only getting 15mpg as opposed to the 20 that was listed. How does Honda define "city driving"? Little or no traffic?
Thanks,
Joel
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1164927333.015627.178300@ 80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

How many miles on the car? You're not going to get maximum mileage right out of the box.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
It takes a few thousand miles for the engine to get fully broken in. My 06 Civic coupe went from ~23MPG to above ~33MPG over the first 6 months.
-- Nicholas
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

15 mpg for that type of car is not bad at all, particularly if you drive it like it deserves to be. 20 mpg city is for the base TL, the Type S is lower.
snipped-for-privacy@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com...

Ghislain wrote:

No, the 2007 Type-S is listed as 20/29.