2007 CRV

This vehicle is about to be released in Australia (in the next week or so). I will seriously look at it. Can anyone in the US shed some light on what it performs like on dirt/gravel roads, whether its clearance is good enough, say in comparison to a Forester.
Also, is the fuel economy better or worse than the previous CRV. Thanks for any help.
Simon
simon wrote:

Yup, been there done that, I don't want to know about company lines, I want to hear from real people.

It's not a "company line" site. It's a group of owners that could give you the info you have requested...

Thanks, you're absolutely right and I was wrong, I learned a great deal.