Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

so when are the 2013's in the dealerships?
anybody know? thx. J.
2
2

shift quality (aside from brz)
anyone got a new impreza/crosstrek and would care to comment on shift quality in a shtik equipped vehicles? bonus points if had a subaru with a stick in the past and can compare the two even more...

Stolen Civic Si
After 4 1/2 years of happy ownership, what I'd long been wary of came to pass - my 2000 Civic Si was stolen yesterday in broad daylight from a parking garage in Houston, just a few steps away from and...
11
11

1990 Honda Prelude si 2.0 2dr automatic is totalled. How much is it worth?
The ratioratior is bent. The cv axcles need fixing. The air/heat dont work. My whole front end is messed up the moteris still good. Uts just the ratior and the grill of the car is messed up.under he...

civic transmission noise
i just got back from helping a friend fix their noisy civic transmission. i gather this is a common failure and we replaced the input bearing accordingly. upon dissection, i found this: the spalling...
7
7

A/T fluid dipstick hard to reach
On the '94 Accord it's virtually impossible to access the dipstick because it's buried down among several parts with hardly enough room for the hand to get through there. I was wondering if Honda...
28
28

Honda's oil filter manufacturer
I've just checked the nearby Honda dealer's part store for an oil filter (for '94 Accord) and was surprised to see Honeywell's name on it besides Honda's. Well, coming home I did some online research...
10
10

97 CRV Keyless Entry Receiver
Wondering what the part number is for the keyless entry receiver is. I thin= k mine is shot. Started acting funny and quirky...now totally unresponsive.= Batteries and remotes were good and tested on...

'94 Accord most stolen car again
That's 4th year in a row: Here I am keeping my '94 Accord mainly because it's worth more to me than its market value. Yet, thieves still value it more than many more expensive later models. Beats me...
3
3

Accord 2013 features, and how do you put paddle shifters on a CVT?
to: ) Suggests paddle shifters are on L4 Sport model and maybe EX, EX-L, but these should all have CVT, right? Only the six will have old-style auto. Does anyone put paddle shifters on a CVT? It's not...
7
7

for grumpy
5
5

In channel or stick on Vent Visors
Need opinions. I need these, however I really don't know which to buy. Thanks

2013 Hondas Accords and CR-Vs
Anyone know when the Houston dealers receive the new Accords or CR-Vs? I read a little on the 2013 Accords but it didn't say much other than standard features. Also I read it's a little shorter than...

Acura TL's good crash test rating
All 3 major TV news channels reported this in their evening news tonight: the Acura TL came out on top with Volvo S60 in the latest partial frontal crash tests. Because some of you stated before that...
18
18

touch up paint
I think this shows some primer, light rust and bare metal in the headlight pic I was wondering if I can use something like white enamal rustoleumto touch up and later use some custom laquer spray...
15
15