93 Honda Accord Problem

For the last two years, usually on warm days, I run the car and make a few quick shopping stops. After 3 or four stops it suddenly stalls and will not
restart no matter what I do. This happens rarely, maybe once every two months. The starter operates but there is no spark at all. I learned to leave it for about 15 minutes and then it is fine again. The latest episode, yesterday, was worse. It would not start after a game of golf and still would not work about 4 hours later. It worked perfectly this morning. This is beginning to annoy me more than a little. My garage guy says he can't do anything really unless I can get the thing towed to him in the non working state, which is hard to do. Someone else told me that some Honda models develop a problem with some relay in the ignition system but I have no idea where this thing may be located. I would very much appreciate any advice anyone cares to offer. TIA
snipped-for-privacy@nspmsympatico.ca
Alan Combellack wrote:

The problem is your main relay.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay
Thank you very much. Man that was fast!!. It looks like a classic case so I'll take the info to my mechanic and ask him to fix or replace the damned thing. Thanks again Alan C

Alan Combellack wrote:

In the meantime, when it won't go, turn the key to position II and smack the dash with your fist (left side of steering wheel. Honda will start.
'Curly'