P1607/P1456 codes for 1999 Honda Accord

My 99 Honda?s check engine light is on. When I got the codes read ,there were 2 codes. ! was P1607 which is "Internal Fault A" & the other is P1456-EVAP Control system leak detected/fuel tank. Car does stall intermittently. Does anyone have any Ideas what these are & what needs to be replaced? The place I took it to had no Idea what the P1607 code was . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
ruthers

Make sure fuel cap is installed tight and a good cap. Check fill tube for rust and cracks. For the P1607 make sure your battery is good. Electrical noise in the system from a defective battery will cause the failure. If P1607 persists with a good battery it is a bad ECM..

Woody