'95 Accord Headlight Question

A few days ago I notched that the drivers side headlight has popped out about an inch. I see no way to adjust this. These is a spring on the lower inside part of the headlight but, I don't see an adjustment
screw. Even if there is an adjustment screw how in the hell could it just all of a sudden pop out an inch? Did something break?
http://i54.tinypic.com/30j0g8x.jpg Drivers Side
http://i53.tinypic.com/729fro.jpg Passenger Side

Any signs of somebody having whacked your bumper really good?
Has the car ever had bodywork done? I notice the bumper's driver-side is significantly rearwards of the grille compared to the passenger-side, which is consistent with the Accord having once rear-ended something.
Can you easily wiggle the headlight up and down with your hand?
--
Tegger

On 10/26/2010 7:57 PM, Tegger wrote:

And also, does the light seem to be properly aimed?

Yeah, it's now aimed to the left.....lol

The car was wrecked YEARS ago back in the 90's, so no issue there.
The bumper is aligned perfectly. Just the camera angle you are seeing.
No one has hit the car, so no issue there.
The headlight isn't loose. I can push it back into place but it's spring loaded and it just pops back out.
As you can see in these pics.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vtuv6r.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/5ytikz.jpg

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

It's hard to see, but the adjusters are at the rear of the headlamp's mounting bracket, which is bolts to the rad support. the holes for the adjusting screwdriver are in the top of the rad support. If you peer into them with a flashlight, you'll see their little gears.
The two adjusters have long screws that attach to swivels on the reflector's plastic body. If the swivel breaks, the headlamp will come forward, as that's all that's keeping it in place. This is why I originally asked if the car had been smacked; that's generally how they break. They may not "let go" right away, but may take a while to crack free completely.
Personally, when I ask questions and receive no answer, I just tear into the job anyway, figuring that if nobody knows the answer, I'd better find out for myself. If in serious doubt, I'll spend the $10 to get the information I need from https://techinfo.honda.com
I originally delayed answering because I wanted to take a look at a spare headlamp I've got in the shed, but then I forgot about it.
--
Tegger

OK, then from my post in the other thread it looks like we are in agreement that something broke.
Those damn housings aren't cheap, even on e-Bay.

Don't even consider eBay. Visit your local wrecking yard. If it's the right kind of yard, they'll have quite a few of them available for relatively little money.
--
Tegger

The spring on the drivers side has obviously lost its tension.

Huh? The spring isn't a spring to hold the headlight back/in place.