97 CRV Keyless Entry Receiver

Wondering what the part number is for the keyless entry receiver is. I think mine is shot. Started acting funny and quirky...now totally unresponsive. Batteries and remotes were good and tested on another V. also if there is an aftermarket keyless entry that works like the oem setup...let me know...Tnx