99 Honda Odyssey EX rear passenger door won't lock

I have an automatic door (passenger side) that suddenly refused to lock-up. It kicks back when about to close and leaves a small opening causing the
door ajar warning chime to beep & leave all ligths on as I drive. How do I fix this motorized/auto door? Thanks a lot!
Take a pencil eraser and clean off the contact points on the door and the body. This worked for me.