Accord 97 Pull

I have a fun Accord 97 EX, manual transmission.

Up to 60 miles/hr I can take my hands off the wheel, and she goes straight as an arrow. At 70 mile/hr there is a pull to the left which increases as I up the speed.

Should I go for a front allignment?

Thank you all

J.C.

Reply to
JayCee

Alignment should show up pretty much the same at all speeds. I'd think in terms of the tires first, pressure differences or even one of them failing. Don't forget to check the rear tire pressures, too.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

J.C. That is not common in relation to alignment problems but an alignment should be considered if you can't find any other problems in relation to tire pressures, tire conditions and suspension problems. You might consider visiting a mechanic and telling him the problem. It's easier to find problems in relation to the suspension when the car is on a lift. I read the section in my repair manual in relation to suspension and was amazed at the number of factors that can effect how a vehicle runs.

Reply to
Jason