Accord EX4 2004 vs 2007

Recently turned in the old lease and got the new and still trying to suss out the differences, I mean besides the zippy taillights and running lights.
The stated power is up a few horses, and I think the city mileage reduced a couple, and it seems to me there is more torque in the lower RPMs, maybe a little better exhaust tuning.
And the suspension seems better tuned, fewer harsh rides on the freeway (low-frequency resonances), and the car seems to go over the speed bumps in the parking garage better than the old one.
Something to be said for buying a "mature" design?
Happy Holidays!
J.
Just traded my 2000 Accord SE for a 2007 Accord SE. I almost went for the V6, but the 07 Accord 4 cylinder seems to have a lot more low end power.