Mechanic recommendation ??

Near Palm Beach Gardens, FL?? My kid's getting taken by the chain operations - Sears, Firestone, etc. - we need someone honest and reliable for repairs and maintenance on his 94 Accord - any suggestions? Thanks!

Reply to
Casual Observer

You may want to consider looking for an independent mechanic that specializes in Hondas. Get some names from your phone book and then do a little research at

Shops with unresolved complaintsshould be avoided.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Se the Mechanex Files at Cartalk.com for others recomendations. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob