Advice before I buy Window Deflectors for 07 Civic Coupe

I just bought an 07 Civic Coupe. Love the car. But, rain pours right into the cabin when the windows is down even a small bit. Want to buy window deflectors
for it but am unsure if they will work with this car.
The salesman told me that it has a certain type of window that automatically goes back down if it hits something in the path. (Similar to garage door opener) Has anyone else bought the in channel deflectors for their Civics? Not real crazy about the ones that use tape. Brand that worked?
I have had Weathertech before and liked them quite a bit.
-------------------- Tim McBride A.K.A. "Numan"