Angel Eye / Halo Headlights - Plastic Vs Glass

I have seen a few people who owned Angel eye headlights, but lucky they own glass ones. I own a pair of the plastic ones, because I cannot find anyone who sells them out of glass.
There are so many people on ebay who sell em, but the plastic ones are cheap, and the plastic is very thin, like a dime. Does anyone own a Glass pair? and know where to buy them in glass?
I have a 93 Civic, 4 door, and still cannot figure out why people sell em for 4 dollar and 2/3 door. I would think all headlights for either 2 or 4 door would be the same size.
Thanks! Janos