Best manual transmission oil for a Civic?

I've got a 02 high milage Civic and want to change out the transmission oil on my 5sp. I've have used REDLINE MTL in my passed cars and it did great so what's best to use in my Civic. The Honda 5sp factory oil or any other suggestions. Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Rob

you used to be able to use ordinary engine oil, but since formulations have changed, you're best off using the honda manual transmission fluid that /does/ have the correct additives.

Reply to
jim beam

"Rob" wrote in news:d8f2b0$7i9n$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.infoave.net:

Honda MTL, changed every year.

I just did mine this weekend. Did LOTS of stuff this weekend.

Reply to
TeGGeR®