Best manual transmission oil for a Civic?

I've got a 02 high milage Civic and want to change out the transmission oil on my 5sp. I've have used REDLINE MTL in my passed cars and it did great so
what's best to use in my Civic. The Honda 5sp factory oil or any other suggestions. Thanks for any advice.
Rob wrote:

have changed, you're best off using the honda manual transmission fluid that /does/ have the correct additives.

Honda MTL, changed every year.
I just did mine this weekend. Did LOTS of stuff this weekend.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ