Carfax report help

Could someone please help check the following VIN? Thanks a lot! Have a good night.
9BWBT61J614059287

Drgscrp wrote:

what's wrong with paying for it yourself?

I always wonder that myself, when this question is posted (as it is so often). If people can't afford the fee, how can they afford the vehicle?
Brian Smith wrote:

Hmm, No, they have money for beer, smoke, car but not for Carfax service.

Good point.
Tony Hwang wrote:

One should have priorities......!

I don't see the big deal, but frankly, a mass-posting to numerous groups is kind of irritating. I'm on an Audi e-mail list, with a large number of frequent posters, who have been part of the list for a long time. It's a real community. People ask for open Carfax accounts all the time, and we help each other out. I have had open accounts twice this year while looking for a car for my son, and I gladly ran VIN's for people from that community. I don't think I would from some guy posting on multiple groups, who I didn't recognize. Who knows, could be Carfax phishing for people misusing their service.
OTOH, Carfax charges a LOT to run one VIN - $24.99, if memory serves. It's only $29.99 for a 30-day window.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

The answer is yes. Someone probably could.

If I could I would no prob.