hot air

I have an s reg Honda Shuttle and have just had a new rad fitted. when I put on the blowers warm air comes through even when it is set oncool

-- Message posted using

information at

corkey2007

"corkey2007" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

S-reg should be a '99.

Check the wire cable that goes to the heater control valve under the bonnet near the bulkhead. It's probably slipped off the post.

If this is the case here, there is a quick fix that involves a piece of clear vinyl tubing.

Reply to
Tegger