Cause of Cracked Manifold (2000 Civic EX)

Hey everybody, I think I'm getting screwed by my insurance company and I'd like a 2nd or 3rd opinion. I recently T-boned a mustang that ran a red light (slow speed, neighborhood thankfully) and had some damage to
the front end of my civic. After making the repairs, the insurance company brought my civic back, but with a check engine light. The Honda dealership says it was a bad 02 sensor, and that my manifold is cracked.
My question is, is this possibly related to the accident? I'd rather have insurance pay for it than me if at all possible.
Thanks,
Jude
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

usually cracks on its own, so that's probably the situation with you.