Civic Floormats

I have a 2012 civic coupe (manual transmission) and earlier this year I noticed that the driver side floormat has a hole worn in it where I put my left heel (when using the clutch). These floormats are the original carpeted floormats, not the rubber ones.

Really? A hole? After only 2 years? I mean, the carpeting in my home has been installed for over twenty years, and it hasn't developed a hole. Is this something that I should try to get taken care of under warranty? Do you think that they would honor it?

To make matters worse, I cannot find any kind of third-party floormats that arent:

  1. Rubber instead of carpet
  2. designed with the plastic-shrouded holes that hook onto the floor to keep the floormat from sliding.

If anyone else has any suggestion as to where I can find a more durable carpeted floormat that will at least LOOK stock, and will last more than 2 years, I would like to hear about it.

Reply to
Matthew Fries