CRV rear door window

I am having trouble getting the rear door glass installed (passenger's side). I took out the broken glass, door panel, regulator motor, and loosened the 3 bolts that hold the front and rear channels (1 in front, 2 in
rear). What do I do next? Does the little back window need to come out? If so, how?
Thanks
RichK wrote:

What year / version of CR-V is it? I had the back window and the little window out of my Gen 1 a few weeks ago.
'Curly'
2000 EX.
Thanks