rear safari door glass

I am about to fit a new rear window heated glass to my LR 110 due to the fact the original one has so many breaks in the copper tracks i think it would cost me around £500 in silver paint , so i opted for new heated rear window for £35 Anyway my qestion is, do i need to be aware of anything strange while i replace this. Is it as simple a job to do as i am hoping it will be, or is it the usual 30 minute land rover job that turns into a full weekend of agrovation. many thanks for any info GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Its a simple job - as long as you can get the screws holding the internal aluminium strips out and have a few to replace the ones you break / lose / knacker. You will also need some dum-dum to seal the outside.

Other than that, it should only be a typical day or aggravation. Like anything on a LR.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Buckley

Cheers Mike for the info, unfortunately the high gusts wind and hail stones have put an end to the changing the glass this weekend, but next weekend i shall be ready. Cheers GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones