Ecu repair files

Hi. I work with ecu (immo, airbag, tuning) I have for sell:
-Dvd Immo off files (immo dumps) Have immo files and pictures of ecu.
-Airbag files Have airbag files for all type of cars.
-Dvd tuning files Have over 15000 tuning files.
If you buy something, i give you some softwares (immo, tuning ,airbag) for free.
You can contact me for more informations and for list of files.
Soon website. Contact: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
--
Paulo65
On Monday, October 5, 2009 at 9:52:15 AM UTC+2, Paulo65 wrote:

Hi, I am interested in dvd for Immo Off and ECU dumps. How much are they?