Airbag ECU...

Where do I find it on a 300 Tdi Disco?!

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

In message , Matthew Maddock writes

You can't miss it. It is bright yellow :-)

Reply to
Marc Draper

Well you'd think, but I have!

Is it in the engine compartment or hidden elsewhere?

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

If I remember correctly, it is under the centre console cubby box.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Thanks - removed a couple of screws and managed to get a peek at it.

Not enough to identify it properly though (I think there are about 3 different ones). So I'll have to figure out how to remove the whole centre console when I have time to get at it properly.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock